- About Us
- Equality and Diversity
- News & Event
Why take an apprenticeship?
An Apprenticeship is the right choice to kick-start a career if you want to earn while you gain the right skills for the job of your choice. Apprentices usually start at NVQ level 2, which is equivalent to five GCSEs A* – C.Â There is also the opportunity to progress to a level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (equivalent to two A-levels) with many apprentices then choosing to progress on to higher education qualifications at the College. At Aytun Vocational College London, we work with many employers in the private, public and voluntary sectors and will help you to identify apprenticeship opportunities to apply for. You do not need to get an offer of an apprenticeship before you apply to study.
Who is Apprenticeship For?
If you find that you want to continue in education, but you also wish you could be earning money, then an apprenticeship is for you. With half of your time spent learning at College and the rest of your time gaining work experience, an apprenticeship is an excellent choice for both career prospects and building up practical knowledge.
To apply to take one of our vocational courses, please visit our admission page. If you have any questions before you apply or about the application process itself, please complete the Admissions Enquiry Form on the contact page and a member of our admissions team will get back to you as soon as possible
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Children and Young People Workforce
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Children and Young People Workforce
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care.